Thursday 1 April 2010

Good Grief:

Okay, so I haven't been on here for a while.

I've had a couple of other things to deal with recently so I've gotten a little behind with my work, which sucks balls. Couple that with other work and I start to have a mini panic attack. (I've also spent the last couple of days just playing pokemon, which was not the best idea. I've given my DS to my sister so I can't play it until I do some work.)

But I'll just do as my mother says and take each step at a time. I'm working on dissertation this week, I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going with it. Would be good if I could ind my bloody post-it's though...

Good news though! A few of friends and I have sent of our application form for dare to be digital. I'm not going to write our idea down here, purely hush hush, but I think we've got a good chance of getting through if we come up with a solid presentation. I am very excited. Although I'm not sure if I can include work that I'd do for that in the hand in for uni in May. I'll have to check that.

Bleurrgghhhh. I 'll come with something to sort out my portfolio in the next month. I'm just not sure how much we're meant to have. While I know I've learnt so much in the last couple of months I don't think I have enough to show for it, and that worries me.

Anyway, I'll stop being depressing now.

1 comment:

  1. Portolio's are always such messy things, at least mine are (though it never seems to be a problem). Awww I wish I could have seen the super secert project, but I'm excited to find out!

    ReplyDelete